Young Justice AF Roleplay
Hello there and welcome!! Returning members, please log-in and proceed with whatever you are doing. New-comers, suit up, and get ready for the adventure of a life time!!!

If you are new, please use these steps as a guide to help you get started:

1. Click 'Register'
2. Create username and password
3. Verify your email
4. READ THE RULES
5. Introduce yourself
6. Create a character
7. START!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there and welcome!! Returning members, please log-in and proceed with whatever you are doing. New-comers, suit up, and get ready for the adventure of a life time!!!

If you are new, please use these steps as a guide to help you get started:

1. Click 'Register'
2. Create username and password
3. Verify your email
4. READ THE RULES
5. Introduce yourself
6. Create a character
7. START!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

A Bat in Jump City (First Event Announcement)

Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:48 pm by Vigilante

BREAKING NEWS:

Various eyewitnesses last night experienced telepathic messages from the web mainframe announcing the re-opening of the Titans Tower. Rumors have it that the internet vigilante known as Athena and the crime-fighter batman are behind this communication. The honorable HIVE Mayor Baran Flinnders has been contacted on this issue and will release a statement to the press sometimes today!

This is reporter Ned Black keeping you up to date with all of the latest news in this developing story.

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» The Coffee of Justice
A Letter From Your Admin EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 pm by Vigilante

» The Opening Day! (Teen Titans Sign-Up)
A Letter From Your Admin EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 5:03 pm by Vigilante

» Archnemesis meet-up (privato for the Shade and the Morgan)
A Letter From Your Admin EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 11:15 am by Morgan Landry

» Common Abilities Rules
A Letter From Your Admin EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:08 am by Zanna

» Rules for ALL Members
A Letter From Your Admin EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:00 am by Zanna

» Midnight Strikes (Shade/Open)
A Letter From Your Admin EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:45 pm by Vigilante

» A Bat in Jump City (First Event Announcement)
A Letter From Your Admin EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:48 pm by Vigilante

» Emerson Holland // Artemis
A Letter From Your Admin EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 7:11 pm by Vigilante

» Background Story
A Letter From Your Admin EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:16 am by Zanna

A Letter From Your Admin

Go down

A Letter From Your Admin Empty A Letter From Your Admin

Post by Zanna Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:37 pm

Welcome to the Young Justice RP!

I am the head administrator of the site ready to undertake a new adventure in role-playing, which is to head a site of my own with its own theme and rules. You may be asking yourself why I am so excited to get this thing going. Well, the simple answer is that I feel that my staff and I have the capability and drive to run a successful fun site without the usual sluggishness of text role-plays.  Before I sound like a pessimist, let me be clear, role-plays at their core have all the essential elements of an enjoyable fictional experience. Just running through enemy NPC’s while flaunting your new superpower that you have worked hours on to conjure up and put on paper can be exhilarating.  

Over time, however, RP’s can slowly die down in interest and even the most inspired writers can fall prey to the domino effect of no activity from other players happening. No one likes to play by themselves! Role-playing is both a social experience and an individual experience and it’s hard to have one without the other.
From my experiences and adventures, I have noticed two main problems which lead to the eventual inactivity of RP’s. First, there needs to be consistent activity and participation from both moderators and regular role-players. If only moderators are contributing, then there will be a lack of community to really form the world and story into something unique. If only the role-players are regularly contributing, then there often is a lack of overall story structure and direction with many of the players feeling like their character isn't achieving anything in the grand scheme of things. The second problem is that there is often an imbalance between creativity and originality. Whatever series or concept the RP is based off, the overall theme and atmosphere should stay true to that original concept so as to not go astray into something else entirely with only the name as a reminder of what it once was. At the same time, unique characters and story lines add to the charm of a role-play.

These, of course, are all just dreams until they truly come into fruition. The rest is up to you. How will you change this world of both old and new legends of the DC universe? I wish you all good luck in figuring out what works best for you in interacting with the role-play and its elements as the world expands. See you there!

VIGILANTE
Zanna
Zanna

Dollars : 72

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum