Young Justice AF Roleplay
Hello there and welcome!! Returning members, please log-in and proceed with whatever you are doing. New-comers, suit up, and get ready for the adventure of a life time!!!

If you are new, please use these steps as a guide to help you get started:

1. Click 'Register'
2. Create username and password
3. Verify your email
4. READ THE RULES
5. Introduce yourself
6. Create a character
7. START!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there and welcome!! Returning members, please log-in and proceed with whatever you are doing. New-comers, suit up, and get ready for the adventure of a life time!!!

If you are new, please use these steps as a guide to help you get started:

1. Click 'Register'
2. Create username and password
3. Verify your email
4. READ THE RULES
5. Introduce yourself
6. Create a character
7. START!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

A Bat in Jump City (First Event Announcement)

Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:48 pm by Vigilante

BREAKING NEWS:

Various eyewitnesses last night experienced telepathic messages from the web mainframe announcing the re-opening of the Titans Tower. Rumors have it that the internet vigilante known as Athena and the crime-fighter batman are behind this communication. The honorable HIVE Mayor Baran Flinnders has been contacted on this issue and will release a statement to the press sometimes today!

This is reporter Ned Black keeping you up to date with all of the latest news in this developing story.

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» The Coffee of Justice
Blackout(Wip) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 pm by Vigilante

» The Opening Day! (Teen Titans Sign-Up)
Blackout(Wip) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 5:03 pm by Vigilante

» Archnemesis meet-up (privato for the Shade and the Morgan)
Blackout(Wip) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 11:15 am by Morgan Landry

» Common Abilities Rules
Blackout(Wip) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:08 am by Zanna

» Rules for ALL Members
Blackout(Wip) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:00 am by Zanna

» Midnight Strikes (Shade/Open)
Blackout(Wip) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:45 pm by Vigilante

» A Bat in Jump City (First Event Announcement)
Blackout(Wip) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:48 pm by Vigilante

» Emerson Holland // Artemis
Blackout(Wip) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 7:11 pm by Vigilante

» Background Story
Blackout(Wip) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:16 am by Zanna

Blackout(Wip)

Go down

Blackout(Wip) Empty Blackout(Wip)

Post by Blackout Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:33 am

Wanda Kacela Martins
"I want to be a better person, I wanna know the master plan, Cast your stones Cast your Judgments, you don't make me who I am

Blackout(Wip) Large

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Wanda Kacela Martins
Nickname(s): Kacey
Codename: Blackout
Classification: Gunslinger, Neutral
Affiliation: None at present

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Grassy Green
Gender Female
Height: 5'5
Weight: 134 lbs
Other Traits: Giving her small stature, Kacey is still a rather fit and healthy girl. She keeps her hair pinned in several places to make it look somewhat spiked, though untended it ends with the longest parts covering just past her ears and touching her shoulders. She's partially blind so wears dark purple rimmed glasses in order to help her see, as well she is rather good looking, being free from acne but she has a birth mark is the shape of a small knife on her left arm and she has the the words, "You don't make me who I am" tattooed going down her right arm the shoulder to her elbow in a type of spiral. The other tattoo she has is a celtic cross on the underside of her right arm with the bottom stopping at the wrist where her hand starts. She has a faint scar under her left eye that is barely noticeable, the scar being the mark to show how she became partially blind.

===POWERS===

*Powers*: Kacey has no specific power so to speak

Skills: Her skills on the other hand include being versed in English, Gallic and Italian and being a top notch marksmen. Her skill with guns is not to the point that they'd be warranted as a super power but more like a skill that she learned early on and has refined to being near super human. With that same talent, she's a decent gun smith, having built her own personalized guns, And a decent enough blacksmith to be able to forge small daggers, dirks, and knives.

*Weaknesses* (have to have at least one main weakness) : Being that's she's only human, Being human is her weakness. But if I have to be specific it'd be her blindness, while only partially she was told that if anything further happened to her eyes she'd lose her ability to see forever.

Weapons/ Equipment: Her own special made Colt 1861 Navy Revolvers
Spoiler:

These are her main guns that she carries at all times, any other equipment she carries is based on what she may be doing and is therefore unclear. She does however consistently where a Ranger's clock, completely Black to which her name Blackout was given to her she normally keeps her hood drawn.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:

Strengths:

Interests/Habits:

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
Place of Origin:
History:
*Sample rp*:
Blackout
Blackout

Dollars : 3